Wrote my first blog on Bigger Pockets ... now where to publish?

Wrote my first blog on Bigger Pockets ... now where to publish?

Wholesaler · NY · Member since 2022 · 25 posts · 14 votes

I've written articles in the past and usually found medium.com to be a great resource to share my ideas. Although I could post them on social media with a #, I found it useful to post on the medium. There I could enter them in a medium publication where people are following a specific topic. 

I've written my first BP blog on wholesaling, where's a good place to now share that with people? It wasn't clear to me on BP how that's done w/o getting featured. I doubt wholesaling on PPC gets featured...

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2022 · 200 posts · 77 votes
    4y

    I know you already mentioned social media and hashtags, but a good way to make your posts more targeted is to share within specific real estate groups on Facebook. There's a group for everything so you'll be able to instantly find a captive audience for your content.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.