Does anyone just Investor lift? What's your experience with it?

Does anyone just Investor lift? What's your experience with it?

Real Estate Broker · Member since 2018 · 34 posts · 16 votes

I get a lot of emails from investor lift clients. What's the cost? Is it worth it? Does it work?

1Reply
80 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · CA · Member since 2018 · 637 posts · 393 votes
    3y

    Hey Stephanie, I was curious what that was so I just googled it.  The reviews are not great and it looks like they blow up people's inboxes.  What is it that this company is supposed to do?

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    They take 10% of profits I believe  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.