Anyone used APPRAIVA? AI D4D

Anyone used APPRAIVA? AI D4D

Northeast · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Anyone used Appraiva? What were your thoughts and how much was it? Seems interesting but does not provide alot of info at the moment

0Reply
115 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • rancho cucamonga, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    not a user, however I am in talks with them now to explore using their driving for dollars ai services. I cannot seem to find a similiar ai service in my search. I will circle back if i decide to go forward. It does seem that if you dont buy right away, they will give you an intro deal for your market to get you in the door. Patrick

    • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
      1y

      did you push ahead with it Patrick? Anything to report back?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.