Has anyone used Fuund for their acquisition finance?

Has anyone used Fuund for their acquisition finance?

Member since 2025 · 7 posts · 1 vote

I am trying to find the best options for acquisition finance and I came across Fuund.me It looks like a good service but keen to see who else has used them? 

0Reply
51 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11mo

    What kind of property and situation are you trying to buy? Do you fix and flip or is this owner occupied? I haven't used that source of financing, but there are a lot of options out there. I have used seller financing, conventional, and hard money lenders, and then DSCR mortgages.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.