Managing leads in Podio (Joe Mccall Version)

Managing leads in Podio (Joe Mccall Version)

Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I Bought Joe Mccall's Version of Podio and I love everything about it. Except for how to mange the leads, I understand about using the tasks, but once you create a task and hit several other buttons that pertain to the situation of your lead, before you know it you have a whole bunch of task that are really unnecessary then you end up mudding all of your task, you spend time trying to weed through the task. I'm hoping that someone on here can show me a way to manage the leads efficiently that makes since. Im sure it might just be something I'm missing. I've been sitting over here for the past 4 hours trying to figure out a way that I'm going to manage all my leads coming in this week. 

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Laguna Niguel, CA · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 29 votes
    11y

    @Gregory Hodges

    I use Podio too but did not try Joe McCall's version. What I do is I create apps in Podio, one of which is a lead entry app where I can enter all sorts of information about a prospective seller, and so far it's working well for me. If you PM me I can share more details and show you how I do it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.