Best Smart Locks for Residential as well as Vacation Rentals

Best Smart Locks for Residential as well as Vacation Rentals

Tyler, TX · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I've been doing some online investigating, and I'm totally confused.  There are a lot of great smart locks for vacation rentals, but I also have some Residential properties that are a ways away from my home base. 

I'm looking for a good lock system, that logs entries and exits, that doesn't rely on cable modem reliability (i.e. Cell Tower Link), that allows me to give access to contractors, and gives my tenants a sense of privacy.  

Any ideas?  I'm tired of showing or hiring people to show residential rentals.  The vacation solution has been mastered, but the residential solution seems to be lacking...

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 142 posts · 77 votes
    9y

    The Schlage Camelot is what I use. It's a good lock and attractive. You can link it to a smart things hub (or something similar) and change the codes remotely. 

  • Investor · Unknown · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    August smart look. Simple instal and wifi capabilities
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.