Add your "investment property business" to LinkedIn?

Add your "investment property business" to LinkedIn?

Lender · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 2 votes

Hello,

I am wondering if I should add my investment property "business" and name to LinkedIn. I hold a few properties personally and in an LLC, but am unsure if I should add it to LinkedIn. I am hoping this will show a start date and somewhat of a track record to have potential investors see.

What are your thoughts?

Thank you!

1Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Multifamily Syndicator · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 127 posts · 247 votes
    9y

    I would absolutely add it to LinkedIn if you are thinking of one day taking outside investments.  The more you put it out there and talk about it, the more you'll see opportunities flow your way.  It doesn't have to be your headline Day 1, but I would put it on your profile. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2017 · 329 posts · 237 votes
    9y

    Hello:

    I agree with @Andrew Campbell.  Put it out there.  You can turn the recent start date into an asset.  "In only 6 months we have acquired 10 properties" etc. for when you talk to your banks, etc.

    Bob

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.