User Stats

Votes
Spencer Cloud
Votes |
Realtor Website Services

Spencer Cloud
Posted Apr 18 2018, 17:12

Hey guys,

First, sorry if this isn't the best place to post this, but I'm trying to find where realtors typically congregate online to get the right feedback :)

I just created a website service for realtors and I'm looking for some feedback. I've encountered a lot of real estate agents who have the same story - 1. They need a professional-looking website to look good to clients 2. They don't have a big budget for a fully fleshed out site 3. They don't have all the time to spend in the world to maintain their website when they would rather be out there selling 4. They aren't interested in any SEO or other things that typically come with creating and maintaining a website.

Since the site I created (realtorlanding.com) is more geared towards newer realtors that fit the description above, it can't be very custom, but it can be cheap, quick, and good-looking which may be what certain realtors need, especially those who are starting out.

If anyone has any feedback on this site, I would love to hear why you think you would or wouldn't like this service.

Thanks!

Loading replies...