Title, transaction and lien information online for Lubbock, TX

Title, transaction and lien information online for Lubbock, TX

Rental Property Investor · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2010 · 55 posts · 17 votes

Hey Lubbock investors,

I'm trying to find where I can see transaction and lien details for a property in Lubbock online. I know Texas is a non-disclosure state, but I'm certain I've found this online before. The county records website is only showing document number and legal description for any address. How do other investors research these details for Lubbock county?

TIA

PS For anyone interested, the is a Lubbock real estate investors group that meets for lunch (noon-1) the third Tuesday of each month at Orlando's on Ave Q.

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    Usually you have to go to county clerk's office (2nd floor of the courthouse) for specifics on lien info for a property. There's two terminals immediately after you enter clerk's office on your left you can use. Bring a pad and pen because they charge a $1 for every page copy.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.