(Very new here) how can I use the Property calculators on the app

(Very new here) how can I use the Property calculators on the app

Rental Property Investor · Sunnyvale, CA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote

I wonder if BP has an app for their Calculators, or the app is only four posts?

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Los Angeles · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 471 votes
7y

Visit dealcheck.io. They have a calculator, and they have an app for it. If you register, the website will have the same data the app has, so you load up the data on your mobile, then look at it more detail when you get home. I think you can compare up to like 7 deals for free.

Having never tried the BP calculator, I can't say how it compares to that, but I've used dealcheck enough times. I like how it's very detailed. Using it is an education in itself!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 471 votes
    7y

    Visit dealcheck.io. They have a calculator, and they have an app for it. If you register, the website will have the same data the app has, so you load up the data on your mobile, then look at it more detail when you get home. I think you can compare up to like 7 deals for free.

    Having never tried the BP calculator, I can't say how it compares to that, but I've used dealcheck enough times. I like how it's very detailed. Using it is an education in itself!

  • Rental Property Investor · Sunnyvale, CA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Alvin Sylvain thank you so much . So after the 7th property, how much do I need to pay them ?

  • Rental Property Investor · Rio Rancho, NM · Member since 2013 · 314 posts · 816 votes
    7y

    @Joseph Joseph @Alvin Sylvain

    Actually as long as you don't mind deleting some of the older properties you've analyzed, you can analyze new ones for free forever. Visit our website for a full breakdown of features by plan.

  • Rental Property Investor · Sunnyvale, CA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Anton Ivanov what is the website?

  • Rental Property Investor · Rio Rancho, NM · Member since 2013 · 314 posts · 816 votes
    7y

    @Joseph Joseph

    See link in my signature...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.