What would be helpful in an Investor‘s Virtual Assistant?

What would be helpful in an Investor‘s Virtual Assistant?

Rental Property Investor · Columbus, MS · Member since 2012 · 12 posts · 5 votes

I’m starting a venture as a Virtual Assistant and want to focus on helping real estate investors. My husband and I are small time investors ourselves (3 rental properties) and I’m a licensed real estate agent in FL, but we currently are living in Japan.

Tell me what you would find helpful IF you had a VA to take things off your hands. What would you delegate?

Disclaimer: I promise not to spam or PM anyone! I just want to make sure I’m offering the right services and bringing value.

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 306 posts · 133 votes
    7y

    Hello Kelly!  I would recommend to have someone that is a good salesperson on the phone that makes appointments for you and gets paid upon closings, not appointments.  They are also called Phone Sharks.  Good luck to you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.