Starting out: REI Simple vs Propelio vs Investment Dominator?

Starting out: REI Simple vs Propelio vs Investment Dominator?

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm a novice agent, I'm finding out I might be better suited to investing than to working open houses etc.

Rather than spend on gurus, I'm thinking some good software might be a big help. I like to leverage tech and it's really gotten better the last couple years.

The type of deals I'm interested in are wholesaling lease options ala Joe McCall(his software is REI SImple), and/or possibly doing land deals ala Jack Bosch (his software is Investment Dominator).

Then I learned about Propelio, and it seems pretty darn comprehensive and comes with a ton of training.

I do recognize the advantages of systematizing, and so at some point I will likely want to pull the trigger on a system to help me.  Problem is, once you commit, it tends to be a long term commitment, because changing later and learning something new all over again is a pain in the butt.

Anyone have experience with any of these that they might be willing to share?

Thanks in advance.

DV

0Reply
33 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I have only heard of investment dominator by jack bosch and thats a great software if you want to do primarily land deals and follow his training material. It seems like a pretty good software and im just getting started in the LPG training myself. plenty of people have been successfull with it by commiting time and effort into the system thats been prepared already for you to make profits on your land sales.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.