Investor --- meet for coffee in Fort Lauderdale

13 Replies | Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Hello! 

Interested in brainstorming about investing? 

I am an 35yr old investor looking for like-minded people and would like to meet you for a coffee. 

What I can offer: 

- my experience as a buy and hold investor (26 units) 

- insight in the markets in Latin America and spain where I spent several years and in my home country Germany 

- a good time :-) 

Looking for:

- your experience, espacially with finding deals and raising capital

- general information about this area

I am also interested in vacational homes / AirBnB and mobile home parks. 

I am just visiting the US until july 28th and will be in Florida most of the time. If you are interested in meeting, please send me a message. 

Hispanohablantes muy bienvenidos! :-)

My name is Nelson Diaz and I am interested in buying some rentals to supplement my retirement income. I would like to attend your meeting meet knowledgeable people.

Thank you for this opportunity

Originally posted by @Stefan Isenberg :

Hello! 

Interested in brainstorming about investing? 

I am an 35yr old investor looking for like-minded people and would like to meet you for a coffee. 

What I can offer: 

- my experience as a buy and hold investor (26 units) 

- insight in the markets in Latin America and spain where I spent several years and in my home country Germany 

- a good time :-) 

Looking for:

- your experience, espacially with finding deals and raising capital

- general information about this area

I am also interested in vacational homes / AirBnB and mobile home parks. 

I am just visiting the US until july 28th and will be in Florida most of the time. If you are interested in meeting, please send me a message. 

Hispanohablantes muy bienvenidos! :-)

Hi Stefan, I am not going to be in town this week. However, love the south Florida market, the job market is strong and continuing to grow. In the first quarter alone their were 140 multifamily transactions in Miami-Dade county and Fort Lauderdale.

Hello Stefan!  I'm happy you posted this! I've been looking for people to network with in the area. 

I met two great individuals today and we're all fired up about our REI ideas :)

We met up at a property (I just kind of watched them analyze the property). They're thinking of rehabbing or possibly wholesaling it. 

BUT If their schedules are open, we can all meet somewhere for coffee and brainstorm our ideas. :)))

Also, I found two potential Mobile Home properties that I've kind of left there floating in my lead sheet. I don't have a cash buyer for them so I haven't pursued it.

Anyways! Let's see if we can meet! 

Hey @Stefan Isenberg and everyone else here. If this SoFlo/Fort Lauderdale meetup happens, I'm in and would love to connect. Let's make something happen! I don't see any other events in the broward area, if anything we should definitely get one going.

Hi Krystal, I'm also a newbie and my interest is in multifamilies. I'm in a stage of learning and getting the finance. I would like to meet with other investors to brainstorming. Let me know when and where. Thank you

I am a professional investor with over 10 years of experience in Real estate investing. I can meet after 5PM weekdays and more flexibility during weekends

Hi Vic.  I would be interested in meeting and picking your brain if you are available.  I have liquid cash and a good bit of equity that I am considering investing in real estate and would like get some feedback on my ideas.