Newbie to Real Estate Investing

Newbie to Real Estate Investing

Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 5 votes

Hello! My name is Nicole and I graduated from Texas A&M in May 2021.  I currently am working in Property Management and want to learn more about investing in real estate.  I  have always had a passion for residental real estate and want to create a passive income for myself whether that be through renting or Airbnb's.  I would love to connect with others and absorb as much knowledge as I can about real estate investing. If you have any suggestions on books, articles, etc. to help me understand how to get into these markets please reach out!

1Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael MagnoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Wadsworth, OH · Member since 2017 · 234 posts · 168 votes
    4y

    Welcome to BP. This is best place to be to learn from others.  I would check out the bookstore right here on the BP website. Tons of books available to help you! Best of luck to you on your journey! 

  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    Thank you for that introduction, and welcome to BiggerPockets.

    I hope you continue to learn from everyone on this platform.

    Here are my recommended books to read are:

    • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
    • The Millionaire Next Door
    • Cash Flow Quadrant
    • Tax-Free Wealth
    • Set For Life
    • Rental Property Investing
    • The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
    • The REAL Book of Real Estate
    • So Good They Can’t Ignore You

    You are more than welcome to reach out if you have any questions.

    Good Luck and make it happen!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.