Looking for Investor meetups in Jacksonville, FL

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Katie Maurer Welcome to BiggerPockets you are definitely in the right place. I am not in that area, but I would still like to share my knowledge.

    If you're looking for meetups and investment groups in your area, you can look for those by going to the BP Forums, enter the filter "Real Estate Events and Happenings" as shown in the photo below. Then you're able to put in your city or zip code and a radius that you'd like to search within.

    Hopefully this helps!

  • Rental Property Investor · Fleming Island, FL · Member since 2017 · 202 posts · 132 votes
    4y

    Katie,

    There are lots of meetups in the Jax area.  Google jaxreia . com and check out their calendar.

    I also run an investor focused meetup on Fleming Island the 4th Tuesday of the month for lunch.  We get between 30-40 people.

    I always post the info on BP.

    Also, join the free Facebook group called "Yellowbird Connect"  It's the largest Jax real estate group and lots of people post there about events and meetings.

    Hope this helps,

    Glen

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.