Cleveland OH Plumber/HVAC/Handyman Recommendations

Cleveland OH Plumber/HVAC/Handyman Recommendations

Member since 2010 · 31 posts · 1 vote

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for a plumber, hvac, and handyman in Cleveland, OH. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Lakewood, OH · Member since 2013 · 193 posts · 60 votes
12y

I know a good HVAC on the East side . Plumber and Electrician on the West side...

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    12y

    Ive got some good guys. P.m. with details on what you need done.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mentor, OH · Member since 2011 · 121 posts · 51 votes
    12y

    I have a really good HVAC guy. PM for his name and number. If you find a quality plumber please let me know. I have been unable to find one.

  • Lakewood, OH · Member since 2013 · 193 posts · 60 votes
    12y

    I know a good HVAC on the East side . Plumber and Electrician on the West side...

  • Member since 2010 · 31 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Justin,

    My properties are on the east side of Cleveland, so I would appreciate the HVAC contractor recommendation. Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.