Lexington ky meetup this summer?

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Georgetown, KY · Member since 2014 · 179 posts · 55 votes
    12y
    I am game
  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Judd,

    It would seem we are alone, wanna just get coffee sometime, and call it the BiggerPockets Lexington Meetup? lol

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Harrison & Judd,

    I am way behind on my BP reading and posting and just now saw this thread...I'm interested as well, even if it is just coffee sometime.

  • Engineer · Lexington, KY · Member since 2012 · 31 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    I'm in.

  • Georgetown, KY · Member since 2014 · 179 posts · 55 votes
    12y

    Where and when? I can do weeknights in Lexington with enough warning. There is always Spindletop hall @James Vermillion !

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    My schedule has been ridiculous and sporadic lately, but I can make most weeknights work.

    For sure @Judd Campbell , I have been at the pool and tiki bar quite a bit lately!

  • Rental Property Investor · Lexington, KY · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    I would be interested in this!

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 1 vote
    12y
    Hey! Now we're getting somewhere!
  • Georgetown, KY · Member since 2014 · 179 posts · 55 votes
    12y

    @Daniel Patterson , @Chad Meadors , and @Craig Willard

    you guys want to meet up as well?

  • Real Estate Investor · Frankfort, KY · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Sure, I'm in!

  • Investor · Lexington, KY · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    I am extremely new to real estate investing and have only lived in Lexington, KY for 16 months. That being said, I am very interested. Once you have a date and location, please let me know.

    Clifton Grady

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 1 vote
    12y
    I have Tuesday nights available in June and in July I can pic about any night you guys want.
  • Investor · Georgetown, KY · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Let me know I'll try. Good places to eat in Midway.

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 1 vote
    12y
    James Vermillion lets get coffee sometime! Open invite to anyone else as well
  • Greenwood, IN · Member since 2012 · 95 posts · 17 votes
    12y
    Have fun guys! If you schedule another in September I would love to go
  • Investor · Nicholasville, KY · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I would be interested too.

  • Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    I am also interested in meeting too. Please send me location and time.

    Sid.

  • Georgetown, KY · Member since 2014 · 179 posts · 55 votes
    12y

    What do you guys say to a meeting up in Midway, KY? It is a good location for Lexington, Frankfort and Georgetown alike.

    We could do the Grey Goose http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/65/1547747/restaurant/Lexington/The-Grey-Goose-Midway

    Tuesday the 24th? does 6:30pm work for everyone?

  • Investor · Lexington, KY · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Hey,

    I would love to talk about real estate investing. I have lived in Lexington now for three years and just finished buying a duplex. I am into buy/hold but have also flipped and currently looking for my next property. Just let me know when and where. I won't be able to make it on the 24th but maybe the next time.

    If you are interested, I am apart of a local Real Estate Investing group of about 10-20 people that meets on the 4th Tuesday of the month at Logan's Road house near the mall. Here is their facebook page:

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/LexingtonWealthBuilders/

    Thanks,

    Steve

  • Georgetown, KY · Member since 2014 · 179 posts · 55 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Steve Moore , I joined that FB group. @Harrison Helterbrand , @James Vermillion , @Justin Brewster @Craig Willard , @Daniel Patterson , @Clifton Grady , @Kevin Galus , @Sid Kat

    can any of you guys make next Tuesday?

  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    12y

    Once you folks agree on a date, time and location, that actual announcement needs to be posted in the Real Estate Events and Happenings forum.  Not in this thread.

  • Georgetown, KY · Member since 2014 · 179 posts · 55 votes
    12y

    Will do @Jon Holdman

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    unfortunately I can't that evening. I usually show houses from 3-7 so lunch is best for me. But I can so evenings if scheduled well in advance.

  • Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    I am OK any day after office hours.

  • Georgetown, KY · Member since 2014 · 179 posts · 55 votes
    12y

    you guys want to put this off a few weeks to get some more folks to join?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.