Looking for Denver Brokerage to Hang License for Referrals

Looking for Denver Brokerage to Hang License for Referrals

Involved In Real Estate · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 22 votes

I'm starting a lead referral business and I'm getting my license to collect referral fees from other realtors that I provide leads to.  Does anyone know of a low-cost brokerage in/around Denver that would allow me to hang my license in their office?  I'm not looking to represent clients, so I don't really want to pay all the random office fees because I wouldn't really ever be in the office.  I'm wiling to pay a low monthly fee for hanging my license or a small split of the referral fees I receive, but I'm not looking for much else (i.e. training, computer, desk, website, marketing materials, etc.).  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

1Reply
20 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Broomfield, CO · Member since 2013 · 390 posts · 125 votes
    12y

    @Tara Hall I'm at Broker's Guild.  There are two options: no monthly fee and $400/closing or (I think) $25/month and $199/closing.  On the first option it's free if you don't close any deals.

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @Tara Hall:

    I'm starting a lead referral business and I'm getting my license to collect referral fees from other realtors that I provide leads to.  Does anyone know of a low-cost brokerage in/around Denver that would allow me to hang my license in their office?  I'm not looking to represent clients, so I don't really want to pay all the random office fees because I wouldn't really ever be in the office.  I'm wiling to pay a low monthly fee for hanging my license or a small split of the referral fees I receive, but I'm not looking for much else (i.e. training, computer, desk, website, marketing materials, etc.).  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

     @Adrian Tilley is correct, I think they now have a referral side with even less fees.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · York, UK · Member since 2013 · 895 posts · 453 votes
    12y

    @Tara Hall My brokerage is specifically designed for investors because we need a place that understands the way we each do business. I'd love to talk to you further, and will PM you.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 22 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the info everyone!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.