Skip to content
Local Real Estate Networking

User Stats

Votes
Tanner Trokey
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Saint Louis, MO
Votes |
Finding an attorney and investor friendly titel company?

Tanner Trokey
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Sep 1 2014, 11:30

I'm in the St. Louis market and have some contracts that I have downloaded from numerous sites that I just don't fully understand. I hate the seller to ask me question about my own contract and have me not be able to explain in detail the answer to their question. Rather not be in that position. So I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations as to an attorney, or advice on what to ask an attorney? I called tow attorneys in the St Louis area and one never called back and one told me they don't backyard contracts or whatever then hung up... Ok? Anyways. My goal is either revise one of the contracts I already have or to actually have one draft up a contract that fits my personal need protects my back end. Also to go over it so I can thoroughly understand it. Is that too much to ask?

Also was at a REIA last month and had a guy tell me that a title company frowned upon the profit he was making on a deal. Looking for a title company that is investor friendly or someone that is involved in the St Louis area that has a good recommendation for one that they themselves have experience with.

Much appreciated!

Loading replies...