Rental Property Investor · Redlands, CA · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 14 votes
I'm in search of a strong Inland Empire realtor that understands investing and can analyze deals based upon a given investment criteria. In particular someone willing to dig for a good deal, make offers and negotiate hard but fair.
Special emphasis on communities such as Riverside, Grand Terrace, Redlands, Loma Linda, Highland, San Bernardino, Yucaipa, Calimesa, Beaumont, Banning, Hemet, San Jacinto, Moreno Valley, Perris, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar.
It's been amazing speaking with most realtors that we have spoken to with no concept of what makes a good "investment" based upon a true financial analysis.
Please reply personally or feel free to offer a recommendation for a good realtor. Any leads would be much appreciated.
MODERATOR: RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY, PLEASE. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS POST TO ADVERTISE YOURSELF.
Investor · ONTARIO, CA · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 10 votes
12y
Hello Matt i am also looking for a realtor that really understands the importance of realtors and investors working together . I have gone through 4 real estate agents who just dont understand what to look for when given the criteria and even a step by step mind map describing how to look for that data in the MLS . If you find a good realtor i would appreciate if you could also let me know . my market is primarily Ontario , Corona, Chino . West Covina, La Puente, Pomona, Diamond Bar. La Verne , Fontana.
Also if you would like me to keep an eye out for deals in your market id be glad to work together if the opportunity arises
Investor · Sunland, CA · Member since 2013 · 260 posts · 240 votes
12y
@Matt Sauls and @Gerry Medina, You should look up my good friend Vince Motel. He's a realtor in the IE and an active investor. It's up to you each to decide if Vince would meet your professional criteria, but I know Vince and I'd start there.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put his phone number here, but I'm sure the moderator will edit it, if that's not kosher.
Tell him that his friend, Tom Mole recommended him.