Is it normal to pay to attend an REIA meeting?

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @Rachael Collins:

    I am in Bakersfield, CA. Is it normal for the group to ask for a fee to attend?

     To cover the cost of the facility, snacks. Usually $20

  • Real Estate Agent · Riverside, RI · Member since 2014 · 70 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    Our local REIA group charges $10 per meeting (your first meeting is free) or $100 per year.

  • Santa Cruz, CA · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @Rachael Collins:

    I am in Bakersfield, CA. Is it normal for the group to ask for a fee to attend?

     Rachael, 

    Are you referring to FIBI? 

    Or is this another one in Bakersfield, CA? Thank you

  • Investor · Frazier Park, CA · Member since 2014 · 70 posts · 14 votes
    12y

    @ Tom A.,

    It is FIBI. I can only find that one in Bako. If you know of another, I would appreciate the contact info.

    Mark & Marc- thanks for the input. I just wanted to be sure.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.