Baltimore Buy/Holder Rental Investors

Baltimore Buy/Holder Rental Investors

Investor · Garrett Park, MD · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 4 votes

Greetings, I'm looking to connect with other Buy/Hold investors in Baltimore City and County. Particularly, investors buying and renting SFH, multi-units, and small apts. I would like to exchange information and ideas on strategy, emerging markets, joint ventures, funding, contractors, and more! Many thanks

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2013 · 65 posts · 23 votes
11y

Welcome Tim! I am looking to build a rental portfolio in Baltimore City and am currently active in the rehab business here. Can't make the meeting tonight but would be happy to discuss ideas with you separately.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · DMV Maryland · Member since 2013 · 867 posts · 370 votes
    11y

    Welcome!  Your best place (in my opinion) to connect with these whom you are looking for is here.  There is a meeting tomorrow  and this is a great way to network.  

  • Investor · Garrett Park, MD · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Christina, many thanks for reaching out and I hope to see you at tomorrow evening's BWI REI meeting! It will be my first meeting for this particular REI group-

  • Residential Landlord · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2010 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    I was thinking of going to this one, but work is getting in the way. Instead I'll be flying over the meeting when I leave BWI tomorrow evening. Hopefully I'll make the next one!

  • Investor · Chesapeake Beach, MD · Member since 2013 · 273 posts · 37 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP Tim. Sounds like you are already an experienced investor. This is definitely a great place to network and exchange ideas.

    Sara

  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2013 · 65 posts · 23 votes
    11y

    Welcome Tim! I am looking to build a rental portfolio in Baltimore City and am currently active in the rehab business here. Can't make the meeting tonight but would be happy to discuss ideas with you separately.

  • Investor · Garrett Park, MD · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Thanks, Travis, and I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your current investment activities in Baltimore City. 

    Is there a convenient day and time for us to talk? I can be reached on my cell at [REMOVED] and in addition to my BP acct. via email at [REMOVED].

  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 688 votes
    11y

    I own many rentals in Baltimore city. happy to help in anyway I can.

  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 66 posts · 10 votes
    11y
    I buy and hold multifamily units . Contact me
  • Investor · Washington, Washington D.C. · Member since 2012 · 239 posts · 168 votes
    11y

    Tim, I live in DC and invest in Baltimore. I am also a licensed realtor and I help other investors close deals. I would be glad to get together on phone, online or in person, to chat about what you want to accomplish. Feel free to send me a colleague request if you'd like to continue to communicate individually. 

    All best,

    Nancy Roth

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.