Looking for a realtor in sc

Looking for a realtor in sc

Real Estate Professional · Shirley, NY · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 2 votes
Hello, my name is tenzin Yangzom. I am looking to buy a house in South Carolina by the ocean. I would like to find a realtor that can find me a place that can be rented weekly.. Thank you in advance. MODERATOR: RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY IN THIS FORUM, PLEASE. PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY IN THIS THREAD.
0Reply
10 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mount Pleasant, SC · Member since 2013 · 547 posts · 235 votes
    11y

    I am not a realtor, but I buy houses in Charleston, SC.  I can recommend several good realtors for the beaches of Charleston.  Contact me for more info.

  • Real Estate Investor · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2012 · 299 posts · 104 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Tenzin Yangzom:

    Hello, my name is tenzin Yangzom. I am looking to buy a house in South Carolina by the ocean. I would like to find a realtor that can find me a place that can be rented weekly.. Thank you in advance.

    MODERATOR: RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY IN THIS FORUM, PLEASE. PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE YOURSELF OR YOUR COMPANY IN THIS THREAD.

     We are in Myrtle Beach if that helps 315 398 3322

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.