Out of State investor seeking contacts

Out of State investor seeking contacts

Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 5 votes

I am a newish investor searching the right market for small multi-family investments (5-50 units).  Having narrowed my search area to a few cities, I am looking for investors or realtors willing to trade lunch for a few hours of their time showing and talking about these cities/counties:

Kansas City - I'll be there on Tuesday February 3

Metro St Louis (outside of St Louis city) - Wednesday February 4

Wichita, KS

Springfield, MO

Cincinnati/Dayton, OH

Indianapolis, IN

Louisville, KY

Omaha, NE

Please PM me if you are have small multi-family experience you are interested in sharing.

Thanks in advance.

Ivan

1Reply
11 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    @Account Closed welcome to the site. If your ever stop by Cleveland I like sandwiches.

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    I'll remember that @James Wise thanks!

  • Real Estate Investor · Leawood, KS · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    I hope is not too late, but i can meet with you in kansas city. You should be in town today

    Best luck

    J. Tobon

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2012 · 771 posts · 252 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed 

    Welcome to the site.

    Tim

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Thanks Timothy.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    11y

    @Account Closed 

      Good luck on your search.  there are many under the radar markets you might want to consider

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Juan Tobon 

    I had already left KC before I saw your post.  Maybe next time.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.