South Atlanta Networking

South Atlanta Networking

Kenisha ForbesPro Member
Professional · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 18 votes

I live in Ellenwood, GA. All of the networking events are always north of where I live. Anyone interested in networking in the South Atlanta area? Calling all RE Investors in Clayton, Henry, South Dekalb, counties. This includes Ellenwood, Stockbridge, McDonough, Riverdale, Rex, maybe Hampton. This meetup would have to be in the evening or on the weekend, because I still have a day job. Beginners, Veterans, Novice, all are welcome! I know you guys are out there, I can't be the only one. :-)

0Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

Bill HamptonBusiness Member
Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
10y

The Georgia Real Estate Investors Association holds free monthly meetings on the first Wednesday of the month at the Piccadilly Cafe in College Park. It focuses on Southside Atlanta real estate investors. Check out the GA REIA website. I attend and have been a guest speaker.

Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Eatonton, GA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    My husband abd I are interester in attending the Fayettevillr meeting. My name is Judy Simmons and my husband is Michael. I am looking to meet private money lenders and hard money lrnders as well. I look forward to meeting everyone.

  • Wholesaler · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I would love it if a group on this side of town would be started.

  • Kenisha ForbesPro Member
    OP
    Professional · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Real Estate Networking Meeting South of Atlanta January 27, 2017 7PM @Papi's at 1375 Rock Quarry Rd, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Bring a friend!

    @Tiffany C.

    @Daniel Peavey

    @Warren Higgins

    @Michael B.

    @Ricky Clemmons

    @Kweillin Gordon

    @Greg Richardson

  • Kenisha ForbesPro Member
    OP
    Professional · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 18 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Tracy Ellison - Bey:

    The REIA meetings are definitely a good place to network with a bunch of great folks. And I've been to various other meetups on the north side too, but now I've moved down to Clayton County.

    If any of you guys are interested in forming a new group to build with, I have a commercial building on LO in Riverdale and have meeting space available there. 

    Someone with great organizational skills and alittle time on your hands would be perfect to help get it going. I'm limited on both of those at the moment. But other tasks like facilitating/ presenting to groups, coaching, and doing real estate, I can help with that all day.

    Any body else with resources, lets bring them together and make big things happen. 

    Money loves speed of action. 

     Do you still have this facility available? When can I come check it out?

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    @Kenisha Forbes Is this still happening?  I will be there if so.

  • Riverdale, GA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    I'm in the beginning stages of real estate investing. If there are any meetings South of Atlanta I would gladly attend. Does anyone have plans on hosting an event this month??
  • Kenisha ForbesPro Member
    OP
    Professional · Ellenwood, GA · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Next networking event April 6, 2017 7pm @Papi's Restaurant Stockbridge. Ellenwood, McDonough, Stockbridge, Morrow, Real Estate Group. Join on FB for updates.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 83 votes
    9y

    I'll plan on attending. It might as well be in my backyard. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.