Real estate attorney recommendation -gainesville Georgia

Real estate attorney recommendation -gainesville Georgia

Investor · Oakwood, GA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 5 votes
We are looking for a real estate attorney who is local. Our current attorney is in Atlanta and is semi retired. We have fairly Basic needs, however we need someone who is accessible and able to communicate clearly. Not just "a trust me" attorney. Sure would appreciate referrals of attorneys you have used and why you like them. I know I could look online or at a real estate club listing, but I would like a real referral with reasons why you like this attorney. Thanks so much!
0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Palmetto, GA · Member since 2014 · 190 posts · 77 votes
10y

Harlan & Associated 5775 Glenridge Drive, Building B, Suite 550, Atlanta, Georgia 30328 . My RIEA uses them and they are very investor friendly. I just sent them some of my contracts to look over and they recommended their contracts. They have done so many creative real estate closings that the Georgia Real Estate Commission went to them to get an explanation of how assignment contracts work. So I think  I'll use them from now on.  Contact me if I can help with anything else. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Palmetto, GA · Member since 2014 · 190 posts · 77 votes
    10y

    Harlan & Associated 5775 Glenridge Drive, Building B, Suite 550, Atlanta, Georgia 30328 . My RIEA uses them and they are very investor friendly. I just sent them some of my contracts to look over and they recommended their contracts. They have done so many creative real estate closings that the Georgia Real Estate Commission went to them to get an explanation of how assignment contracts work. So I think  I'll use them from now on.  Contact me if I can help with anything else. 

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    10y

    Joe Giradot in Atlanta.  

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    The most reliable one I have found is Halperin Lynman. They have offices close to downtown and one by perimeter mall.
    I like using Tonya there because she is on top of her stuff, currently she is training a new assistant but that person is getting the hang of their new job quickly.
    She is a good friend and we use her for closing over 20 wholesale deals a month.

    Hope that helps!

  • Investor · Palmetto, GA · Member since 2014 · 190 posts · 77 votes
    10y

    Halperin Lynman had a booth at one of my REIA meetings. They were highly recommended.

  • Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Let me know if you are still looking for a local real estate attorney. I can recommend four in Hall County/Gainesville that are excellent. Each one is slightly different, but all four are great attorneys. Russell Petersen, Jason Kim, James Walters, Scotty Ball. Feel free to contact me for more info on any of these.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.