Central Florida / Orlando Market Visit - Would like to Meet!!!!

Central Florida / Orlando Market Visit - Would like to Meet!!!!

Wholesaler · Farmington, MI · Member since 2014 · 323 posts · 34 votes

My name is Mike Cowper and we have just expanded our operations into Orlando, I'll be in town from the 30th-7th. I was hoping to meet and network with as many local investors as possible to discuss potential ways to work together. In our current market of Southeast Michigan we are wholesaling or flipping 15-20 properties a month and figured there must be some opportunities within other peoples investing network to find win-win situations.

Please let me know if this is something that is possible.

Thank you,

Mike Cowper

1Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 822 posts · 303 votes
9y

If I could flip or wholesale 20 properties a month in Orlando I would literally need to never search for another market again in my life.

I am afraid those days are mostly over here for the moment. 

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Farmington, MI · Member since 2014 · 323 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    Send me an email and I can get you my phone number - they wouldn't let me post it.

  • Real Estate Agent · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2016 · 298 posts · 53 votes
    9y

    Hi @Mike Cowper, welcome to the Florida market! I am a real estate agent and I work for a brokerage that specializes in Wholesale Investment properties. We focus in the Greater Tampa Bay area, so I wanted to ask if you are looking for Orlando only, or are open to nearby Tampa Bay as well? If you are, I believe we can do a lot of business together. Just like you, my brokerage does about 15-20 properties a month (mostly off-market) so together we can do that and more. If you are only looking in Orlando (a great market I might add), I do wish you the best of luck!

  • Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2009 · 121 posts · 74 votes
    9y

    Welcome Mike.   I work with several wholesalers that send their clients to me to fund.  I will be pleased to put you in contact with them if you wish.  Feel free to pm me here and I will oblige.  Since you are coming in to town, I can arrange a meeting for you to meet one of them in my office on Dec 6th if you wish.   

    I also may have some folks interested in your Michigan pipeline.  

    All the best,

    Sam

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 822 posts · 303 votes
    9y

    If I could flip or wholesale 20 properties a month in Orlando I would literally need to never search for another market again in my life.

    I am afraid those days are mostly over here for the moment. 

  • Title Agent · Maitland, FL · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    Hi @Mike Cowper, I work for an investor friendly title company in the Orlando area.  When the time comes, I would be happy to answer any title related questions you have for closing a Wholesale deal in Florida.  Best of luck!

  • Wholesaler · Farmington, MI · Member since 2014 · 323 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    Thanks everyone! If anyone has free time and wants to meet, please send me an email since I don't get on the computer too much while I'm here. I've already made some pretty great contacts and am excited to get this ramped up quickly. If you're interested in buying in the Central Florida market, you can sign up for our deals at WeBuyROI.com - Just select Central Florida from the drop down area. We already have 2 deals - send me an email if you'd like me to send them your way.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    9y

    Hi Mike, I look forward to meeting you on Dec 6th to discuss how I can help you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2016 · 226 posts · 140 votes
    9y

    I signed up on your website, but learned there that your email address is not active.  I am in the DeLand, Fl area and look for deals from wholesalers.  How may I reach you?

  • Investor · Bushnell, FL · Member since 2016 · 456 posts · 224 votes
    9y

    @Mike Cowper hello and welcome to Central Florida, I would be interested learning more about what your company may offer , I am however not a wholesaler, I am fix and flip investor. I would still be interested in talking to you about your business model and how we may be able to help each other in the future. I have never wholesaled real estate but I do have a interest in learning and starting a wholesale division to what I hope to be my real estate empire. I work with a couple different financial partners who fund my project  properties but the pickings been pretty slim lately and like quite a few investors I am finding it ever difficualt to find profitable deals. I  live between Ocala and Tampa fright off I-75 so I'm less than 1hr away from about 8 different counties so, I'm pretty centrally located and would love to discuss your plans with dealing with Orlando's surrounding citys and counties . If you would like to pm me with your contact info then I would be happy to contact you and discuss further . 

    Wishing you the very best ! 

    God Speed, 

    Michael Short 

  • Investor · Bushnell, FL · Member since 2016 · 456 posts · 224 votes
    9y

    @Mike Cowper I almost forgot , I am a Michigander also. I was born at William Beaumont in Royal Oak .. and have lived all over the state when I was younger. I lived in Berkeley, Goodrich, Davison, Grand Blanc, Flint, Ferndale, Pontiac, Hamtramck, Lansing, Houghton Lake, Warren, Lapeer .. even lived in Pearl City, Hi. for about 2 yrs however, I have lived in Florida now for over 25 yrs , almost 10 of those here in Central Florida area . It's always nice to meet someone from my home state. As the matter of fact I was just up there for close to a month from 0ct -Nov visiting family in Oscoda and Ortonville areas.  Well , enough about my relocation skills ..LOL..anyway I hope we can talk real estate soon . 

  • Wholesaler · Farmington, MI · Member since 2014 · 323 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Account Closed! I'm sending PM now - hopefully the properties we put under contract fit your investing criteria and we can both come out ahead! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 139 posts · 80 votes
    9y

    @Mike Cowper If you're still in town shoot me a message! Would love to meet you and discuss investment properties. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.