Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 0 votes
Hopefully, I'm not bending the rules here at BP.... "I'm not asking for lending." However, I am looking for some recommendations as to where to begin developing an investor banking relationship.
In a nutshell, I'm searching for an Investor friendly bank in the Phoenix metro area. Specifically, I'm looking for smaller/community banks that are open to portfolio lending and rehab loans. Would really appreciate some recommendations.
Real Estate Agent/Investor · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
9y
I've spoken with 1st Bank and they were pretty accommodating for what I was looking for, and you can also try Bank 34. I spoke with the VP of Commercial Lending there a while ago and they seemed OK to me as well.
Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 23 votes
9y
We just did a deal with Bank34. They had the best terms for our multifamily refinance. So far so good.
We use Arizona Business Bank for our checking account and I've been very happy with them. Haven't done any loans with them but they are on the smaller side as far as banks go and when we signed up they said they do some portfolio lending and things like that but it's usually after a relationship is developed and it's on a case by case, deal by deal type of thing.