What is your best deal ever???

Most Popular Reply

Tyler AndersonPro Member
Investor · Edina, MN · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 17 votes
8y
I bought a duplex for $56,000 that I never saw. Two months after owning it the home burned down. Thankfully no one was hurt. I got $190,000 in insurance money, 6 months rent and ended up selling the lot. Pretty good return for a few months of "work".
See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Waldorf, MD · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    @Ryan Horne How professional does your stationary look for your mailers?  How did you know that this person may bite?  Do you  have access to Property Farm?  Have you done bandit signs as well?  I am just getting started and I am trying to figure out which is the best strategy to conduct wholesale deals.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2016 · 86 posts · 27 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Celena Strong:

    @Ryan Horne How professional does your stationary look for your mailers?  How did you know that this person may bite?  Do you  have access to Property Farm?  Have you done bandit signs as well?  I am just getting started and I am trying to figure out which is the best strategy to conduct wholesale deals.  

    All of my leads came from driving for dollars in my local area. The house he owned was run down and looked like it needed a lot of work, so I wrote it down on my mailing list. I don't do bandit signs. In my area they get taken down as quickly as you put them up. No access to property farm. For my mail I usually send a handwritten note on yellow lined paper or I print out a typed letter with a picture on it. This particular one came from one of my typed letters. 

    For my driving for dollars and mailing has been the most fruitful. I recently bough a list source list and sent mail to it and have yet to get one call. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.