Trying to get lead on ownership (Dayton Ohio)

10 Replies

Hello BP. I turn to you today because for the life of me I cannot figure out who owns a 69 unit multifamily property called Pinnacle Dayton on 1610 Woodman Drive Dayton OH 45432. Has *anyone* heard of this property and know *anything* about it?

I have tried the assessor, recorder, SOS, and even calling the prior owner.

Here is the statutory agent info:

FLF STATUTORY AGENT CORP.

4270 IVY POINTE BLVD - SUITE 225

CINCINNATI OH 45245

12/09/2016

Perhaps you can try and get some documents to the owner via the agent.

I know that isn’t horribly helpful...but navigating public records is an art. Looks like you’ve exhausted about as much as you can. Following for other good tips.

Have you tried the rental registration page for that property on the auditor's site? That gets you a contact for a property manager, assuming the info has been kept up-to-date.

Nevermind - I didn't look at the whole page ... may turn out to be a dead end as well.

ALERT

The BBB's mail to this company has been returned as undeliverable. We were unsuccessful in contacting the company by telephone, resulting in the BBB not having complete and current information. 

@Dovid Staples , just curious why you are interested in this particular property? Are you planning to purchase? Surprised the assessor's office don't have the records. I guess a MF broker or property management company should be able to help, but I think you must have already explored that option.