Trying to get lead on ownership (Dayton Ohio)

Trying to get lead on ownership (Dayton Ohio)

Rental Property Investor 路 Chandler, AZ 路 Member since 2011 路 145 posts 路 79 votes

Hello BP. I turn to you today because for the life of me I cannot figure out who owns a 69 unit multifamily property called Pinnacle Dayton on 1610 Woodman Drive Dayton OH 45432. Has *anyone* heard of this property and know *anything* about it?

I have tried the assessor, recorder, SOS, and even calling the prior owner.

0Reply
9 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ryan IngramBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Dayton, OH 路 Member since 2017 路 246 posts 路 225 votes
    8y

    Here is the statutory agent info:

    FLF STATUTORY AGENT CORP.

    4270 IVY POINTE BLVD - SUITE 225

    CINCINNATI OH 45245

    12/09/2016

    Perhaps you can try and get some documents to the owner via the agent.

    I know that isn鈥檛 horribly helpful...but navigating public records is an art. Looks like you鈥檝e exhausted about as much as you can. Following for other good tips.

  • Christina CareyPro Member
    Real Estate Broker 路 Dayton, OH 路 Member since 2010 路 245 posts 路 186 votes
    8y

    Have you tried the rental registration page for that property on the auditor's site? That gets you a contact for a property manager, assuming the info has been kept up-to-date.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Chandler, AZ 路 Member since 2011 路 145 posts 路 79 votes
    8y

    @Christina Carey I have. It's not current

  • Christina CareyPro Member
    Real Estate Broker 路 Dayton, OH 路 Member since 2010 路 245 posts 路 186 votes
    8y

    How about this? https://www.bbb.org/dayton/business-reviews/apartments/claypool-apartments-in-dayton-oh-90005496 Note the alternate business name is Pinnacle.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Chandler, AZ 路 Member since 2011 路 145 posts 路 79 votes
    8y

    @Christina Carey thank you. it says a Beverly is the PM. That's def a lead!

  • Christina CareyPro Member
    Real Estate Broker 路 Dayton, OH 路 Member since 2010 路 245 posts 路 186 votes
    8y

    Nevermind - I didn't look at the whole page ... may turn out to be a dead end as well.

    ALERT

    The BBB's mail to this company has been returned as undeliverable. We were unsuccessful in contacting the company by telephone, resulting in the BBB not having complete and current information. 

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Chandler, AZ 路 Member since 2011 路 145 posts 路 79 votes
    8y

    lol of course

  • Rental Property Investor 路 San Jose, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 114 posts 路 54 votes
    8y

    @Dovid Staples, just curious why you are interested in this particular property? Are you planning to purchase? Surprised the assessor's office don't have the records. I guess a MF broker or property management company should be able to help, but I think you must have already explored that option.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Chandler, AZ 路 Member since 2011 路 145 posts 路 79 votes
    8y

    @Rich Lopes I am a market researcher. When we find out our info isn't correct my job is to correct it.

  • Ryan IngramBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Dayton, OH 路 Member since 2017 路 246 posts 路 225 votes
    8y

    @Christina Carey great job...you鈥檙e way better at this! 馃槑

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.