• San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Newbie Investor in San Antonio

Jason Lee
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Oct 24 2018, 18:29

Hello Bigger Pockets Community!

I posted in the introductions forum, but wanted to post here as well to reach more people in the San Antonio area. My name is Jason Lee and I just moved to San Antonio about three months ago for the military. During my time here, I was fortunate enough to stumble upon the BP podcast and immediately became inspired to start my real estate journey. Since then I have been self-educating as much as possible by listening to hundreds of podcasts, researching blogs, and reading books.

I have began networking by messaging some folks that are active in the San Antonio area. Shout out to those guys as they have been awesome and really embody the spirit of Bigger Pockets. Currently, I own one SFR that I have began house hacking after hearing about it on BP Money Podcast. I am looking to start investing in single and small multi-family rentals in the San Antonio, TX area and would love to start building a great team. I am focused, hard working, reliable, and my background is in business with a Business Management B.S. from the United States Air Force Academy.

If you would like to connect or know a great agent, lender, mentor, or other important team members in San Antonio TX, please let me know! Thank you guys so much and I'm very excited to be part of this awesome community and start my RE journey!

Loading replies...