Looking to Connet With Investors in NY, NJ, CT

Looking to Connet With Investors in NY, NJ, CT

Real Estate Investor · Member since 2011 · 16 posts · 7 votes

Hi All,

I would like to network with other investor in the areas shown above, I'm located in Westchester NY

0Reply
20 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Cold Spring Harbor, NY · Member since 2011 · 104 posts · 16 votes
    15y

    Hi Rich - i'm in the tri-state area, send me a message and lets chat about what you're seeing.

  • CT · Member since 2011 · 41 posts · 3 votes
    15y

    Richard,

    Noobie here in CT. Would love to talk to you also about what you are seeing.

  • Member since 2010 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    15y

    Hi Richard,

    I'm a newbee, but I do own property in NYC and in Orlando, Florida.

  • Homeowner · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2011 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    15y

    Hi Rich
    I'm pretty new here too, I'm in Bay Ridge Brooklyn.

    regards
    Ken

  • Investor · Hampton Bays, NY · Member since 2009 · 907 posts · 258 votes
    15y

    Hi Richard: I live in Hampton Bays NY but invest predominantly out of State. Let me know if I can be of any help. Good luck and welcome to Bigger Pockets.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.