bp meetings in los angeles

bp meetings in los angeles

los angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 223 posts · 4 votes

i have been reading about older BP real estate meeting in los angeles... any BP meetings coming up soon so we can network and learn from each others experiences?

0Reply
79 views

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    15y

    Sarah,
    I believe the BP meetings you are speaking about are the ones when Josh came into town and a few of us would meet for drinks or at In and Out Burger.
    None are scheduled for anytime soon, however, we certainly can do one again.

    I belong to a great RE investor club that meets in Culver City every 2nd Thursday of the month and many BP members go there. This could be a great place for you to become a member of.

    Send me an email or PM for details if you would like to come to the next meeting in August.

  • los angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 223 posts · 4 votes
    15y

    does it cost money to go ? is there an entrance fee or something?

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    15y

    I believe for non-members, there is a $15 or $20 at the door charge, but you will not be upsold by gurus in the event.
    Depending on the level of membership you buy, door fees can be reduced or eliminated and some packages allow you to attend special meetings for free as well as ability to bring a friend (or spouse or business partner) to the meetings.

  • los angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 223 posts · 4 votes
    15y

    how many people are usually at the event?

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    15y

    Depends on the speaker. When I was the main speaker in February of this year, there were approx. 75 people there, but I would say the average is 40-50

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 380 votes
    15y

    Will- is this a FIBI? There are a bunch of these all over LA, not just in Culver City. Westwood, Marina Del Rey, Pasadena, Long Beach and one in Ventura County are the ones I know about.

    Happy to post links to any/all if there are folks interested.

  • los angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 223 posts · 4 votes
    15y

    yes post them and what the cost are to go .. if it is free or it cost money and how often is meeting if you ahve that info thanks

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 380 votes
    15y
  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    15y

    jake, I was not referring to the FIBI clubs, but to the naked Real Estate Investors Club.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 557 posts · 70 votes
    15y

    Sarah, I've also been to the Naked Real Estate Investors Club. It's a great club. I will go again soon; either this month or next.

    I have also been to the In N Out/El Torito get-togethers when Josh is in town. They are always fun and valuable. Looking forward to the next one.

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    15y
    Originally posted by Matty M:
    Sarah, I've also been to the Naked Real Estate Investors Club. It's a great club. I will go again soon; either this month or next.

    I have also been to the In N Out/El Torito get-togethers when Josh is in town. They are always fun and valuable. Looking forward to the next one.

    Me too Matty, it has been a while since we have hung together, we should do another one soon!
  • Rehabber / Flipper · Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2010 · 597 posts · 259 votes
    15y

    Yeah, I'm up for another BP meetup in LA somewhere.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 557 posts · 70 votes
    15y
    Originally posted by Will Barnard:

    Me too Matty, it has been a while since we have hung together, we should do another one soon!

    Yes! Looking forward to catching up with you at the next one. See you soon.

  • Real Estate Investor · Studio City, CA · Member since 2011 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    15y

    Any updates on this meeting? Would love to join.

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    15y

    Liz, I have yet to be updated for the August meeting, however, when I am, I will post it here.
    Meeting is always on the second Thursday of each month which makes it next Thursday at 6:30 PM for networking, meeting usually starts around 7:15 PM.

    Will Barnard

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    15y

    Ok, I have receievd the info for this month's Naked Real Estate Investors Meeting which will be held at:
    COURTARD MARRIOTT MARINA DEL REY
    13480 MAXELLA AVENUE
    Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
    August 11, 2011
    Networking starts at 6:30 PM

    SPEAKER: Ginger Macias

    TOPIC: 5 Easy Ways to Wholesale Property
    How to find the BEST motivated sellers
    How to Analyze the property to make sure it's a GREAT deal
    How to get that contract signed
    And Much More!

  • Real Estate Investor · Tarzana, CA · Member since 2011 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    15y

    Hello Will. I understood that Rosie Nieto stepped down from Naked Lady. Is there going to be an event that is going to take place this September?

  • Real Estate Investor · Agoura Hills, CA · Member since 2010 · 55 posts · 66 votes
    15y

    I was just invited to this one:

    http://www.meetup.com/FIBI-RealEstateVenturaCounty/

    If people on BP want to set a meeting in the Los Angeles area, please include me.

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    15y
    Originally posted by Humberto Padilla:
    Hello Will. I understood that Rosie Nieto stepped down from Naked Lady. Is there going to be an event that is going to take place this September?
    She failed to hold a meeting this month, not sure what will take place for next month. Looking into it and will report back here.
  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    15y

    A few weeks ago, I uploaded a list of many of the real estate clubs in southern California here, that I picked up at one of the clubs. There are a number of others, some good some bad, you can find at Meetup.com or just by doing a web search. Ask around for recommendations when you attend one of these.

    Jeff

  • Real Estate Investor · Tarzana, CA · Member since 2011 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    15y

    To Will B: Thanks. Also,you mentioned to me that you might host a training session yourself. Do you plan on having any in the near future?

  • los angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 223 posts · 4 votes
    14y

    It's Oct 28th... i really want to go to one.. have been busy and available now.. any one know when the next one is ... any recommendations of any good one... i want to go asap thanks

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    You just missed out on a great one today. Will spoke at it.

    I'd double check the list circulating. I know womens invest club also started an LA meeting which is the 2nd Tuesday this upcoming month. www.womensinvestclub.com there is also the OC Investclub, Investors Workshop and several others. Sorry super long day my mind is mush.

  • Rehabber / Flipper · Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2010 · 597 posts · 259 votes
    14y

    Plus, go on Meetup and search for your nearest FIBI group.

  • Involved In Real Estate · INLAND EMPIRE, SO CAL · Member since 2011 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    14y

    Hello, just wondering what happen to Naked Real Estate club, tried the site, and couldn't pull it up, did I miss something? I have been off BP for a couple of months.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.