bp meetings in los angeles

bp meetings in los angeles

los angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 223 posts · 4 votes

i have been reading about older BP real estate meeting in los angeles... any BP meetings coming up soon so we can network and learn from each others experiences?

0Reply
74 views

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Jeff Sitti:
    Hello, just wondering what happen to Naked Real Estate club, tried the site, and couldn't pull it up, did I miss something? I have been off BP for a couple of months.

    I heard its about to be back.

  • los angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 223 posts · 4 votes
    14y

    is it a naked party?

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Sarah Jones:
    is it a naked party?
    Now that would be something worth attending!! :lol:

    As far as I know, Rosie has vanished and there are no plans (to my knowledge) that the Naked RE club will be back up and running. The best replacement is the new Womens Invest club Tim mentioned, they have a new LA location held in Studio City.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.