Anyone used InvestorMax here in Portland area? Thoughts?

Anyone used InvestorMax here in Portland area? Thoughts?

Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 33 posts · 12 votes

Looking at property from Investormax, anyone used them before?

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 10 votes
7y

Do your homework and triple check your numbers.  It seems like their repair costs are way low compared to the real cost.  I get their wholesale emails.  I have bought rights from them on auction properties in the past and have done well on those deals.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    Do your homework and triple check your numbers.  It seems like their repair costs are way low compared to the real cost.  I get their wholesale emails.  I have bought rights from them on auction properties in the past and have done well on those deals.

  • Investor · Newberg, OR · Member since 2012 · 161 posts · 82 votes
    7y

    @Kyle Smith I agree with @Charles Flaxel I have went to walk-thrus on a few of their properties. I think as flips their repair numbers are low and their ARVs might be a little ambitious. But some of their numbers might work for rental grade improvements. They seem like good guys - you just need to do your own numbers. My friend has purchased several deals from them and has been happy. Good luck!

  • Real Estate Agent · Cupertino, CA · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

  • Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 33 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    Thanks @Lisa Thoele and @Charles Flaxel. I appreciate the feedback.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.