Need a dallas property manager company referral

Need a dallas property manager company referral

Flipper/Rehabber · Rowlett, TX · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 13 votes

BP

I am considering getting a property management co for my second rental. I just don’t want to spend my energy on it anymore.

I met with a salesperson from a local company today and it felt like a take your money and run company.

Does anybody have a good company they can refer me to in the Dallas area?

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Westfield, NJ · Member since 2018 · 111 posts · 84 votes
7y

@Dakota Ferguson I don't know of one in Dallas, but a few years ago I had property in Houston and the management company was top notch and we were out of state (NJ) owners.  They may have a referral for you. It is Empire Industries in Houston.  Steve Rozenberg is the principal.  I believe he may be on BP. Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Westfield, NJ · Member since 2018 · 111 posts · 84 votes
    7y

    @Dakota Ferguson I don't know of one in Dallas, but a few years ago I had property in Houston and the management company was top notch and we were out of state (NJ) owners.  They may have a referral for you. It is Empire Industries in Houston.  Steve Rozenberg is the principal.  I believe he may be on BP. Good luck!

  • Realtor · Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 925 votes
    7y

    @Tahra Wright. Yes empire is now in Dallas too. I am sure Steve would be grateful for the referral. I can PM you with a Dallas contact for you.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Westfield, NJ · Member since 2018 · 111 posts · 84 votes
    7y

    @Lucia Rushton That's excellent.  I really had a wonderful experience with Empire.  please do pm Dakota with the contact.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Rowlett, TX · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Tahra Wright Thanks I will definitely look into empire industries, fel free to send me thier info. 

    Thanks guys, I have shopped around quite a bit now and they all seem to be offering about the same service at similar offers. I suppose I am just looking for the most reputable and professional organization. 

    Thanks, 

    If anybody else has experience with property management in dallas good or bad, please share!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Westfield, NJ · Member since 2018 · 111 posts · 84 votes
    7y

    @Dakota Ferguson good luck.  I liked that Empire had an online portal I could check at anytime and see if repair requests were in and how they were handled.  All my leasing docs were in one place.  Just made it so easy being out of state.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.