Recommendations for a Investor RE Broker in SF BayArea?

Recommendations for a Investor RE Broker in SF BayArea?

Specialist · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes

I'm looking for my first house to invest in. Does anyone know a good real estate broker with a investor mindset in the San Francisco BayArea? I'm looking to invest in the Oakland area in the east bay.

Thanks, Eric

0Reply
3 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Cupertino, CA · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    South Bay only. There are a few SF homes not in MLS most are close to $1M or closer.

  • Realtor · Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y
  • Specialist · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Thanks @Brian Garlington!  I will definitely reach out to him!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.