Kansas City, MO · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 1 vote
7y
Jeremy,
thanks a lot! Tonight might be too short of notice as my wife and I just had our 2nd child last week. But if I can't make it tonight I'll be sure to make next month!
Kansas City, MO · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 1 vote
7y
@Jeremy Fiest
thanks a lot! Tonight might be too short of notice as my wife and I just had our 2nd child last week. But if I can't make it tonight I'll be sure to make next month!
Real Estate Broker · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2017 · 147 posts · 106 votes
7y
Hi @Nicholas Walsh the next Kansas City BP KC meetup is August 8th at 7pm at the Well in Waldo. It is organized by @John Wires, @Quinten Sepe and myself. :-)
Hello Nicholas. My husband and I are interested in investing in Kansas City, because it is such a good market. We are in Los Angeles, CA, and need to build a base of people in KC. It is difficult doing this from a distance. What services do you offer? How can we get in touch?
Real Estate Broker · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 537 posts · 292 votes
7y
Kansas City is a great market for real estate investing! There are number of great meet ups here and lots of major players here on the BP network. Let us know how we may assist you! :)
Hi @Nicholas Walsh the next Kansas City BP KC meetup is August 8th at 7pm at the Well in Waldo. It is organized by @John Wires, @Quinten Sepe and myself. :-)
Hey Michelle, are you still hosting BP real estate meet ups in Kansas City?
Real Estate Broker · Kansas City Metro · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y
Hey - yes! I co-host a meet up group with @John Wires and KC Capital Group. We have a meet up this wednesday 3-6 p.m. at Strang Hall in Overland Park KS!. Hope to see you there. The group is called the KC Multifamily Meet Up Group.
Hey - yes! I co-host a meet up group with @John Wires and KC Capital Group. We have a meet up this wednesday 3-6 p.m. at Strang Hall in Overland Park KS!. Hope to see you there. The group is called the KC Multifamily Meet Up Group.
When next are you guys meeting ? Looking to meet other investors.