Looking for a REI Club in Albany, NY...

Looking for a REI Club in Albany, NY...

Centereach, NY · Member since 2008 · 18 posts · 2 votes

hey
im looking for a REI club in albany, ny. I am from long island but attending school in albany. any info would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance,
jonathan

0Reply
16 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    You can find our directory of local REI clubs at:
    http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investment-clubs.html

    If there isn't one for Albany, I'd suggest checking Craigslist or Meetup for local groups in the area.

  • Real Estate Investor · Levittown, NY · Member since 2009 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    17y

    Jonathan, I know this is an old thread but I tagged you as a network contact. I also live in Long Island, NY looking to invest in the Albany area. Maybe we can network and work together. I've been investing in Philly and looking to expand into some lower cost homes for cashflow.

  • Real Estate Investor · San Rafael, CA · Member since 2009 · 1 post · 0 votes
    17y

    Alex, I'm investing quite a bit in the Albany area. Is there any way I could contact you directly so that we can speak with one another?

  • Real Estate Investor · Victor, NY · Member since 2013 · 49 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    Did anyone ever find an Albany NY REI club? I am interested in finding one, but haven't been able to find much information.

  • Contractor · Northville, NY · Member since 2013 · 74 posts · 14 votes
    13y

    @Chris C. I found one I have not attend yet though, albanyinaction.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.