Looking to connect to Investors in Utah.

Looking to connect to Investors in Utah.

Flipper/Rehabber · Roy, UT · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 8 votes

Recently moved to Roy, UT and wanting to build my network. If you live or invest in Utah, let's connect.

1Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes
7y

Hey Casey, I'm here in the year-old communities being built all over Eagle Mountain (near Saratoga Springs) in Utah County. I'm brand new to this forum and to real estate. Will send you a connection.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Logan, UT · Member since 2014 · 222 posts · 102 votes
    7y

    Hey Casey! Roy and the surrounding areas are very exciting these days, that whole area has seen some awesome appreciation over the last few years. Deals are getting snatched up all over but you can still find them out that way.

  • Rental Property Investor · UT · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    Casey, I also live in the Roy area. My wife and I are real estate agents and do most of our work in Weber County. I'm looking to start building a rental portfolio as well. Sent you a connection.

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Hey Casey, I'm here in the year-old communities being built all over Eagle Mountain (near Saratoga Springs) in Utah County. I'm brand new to this forum and to real estate. Will send you a connection.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.