Looking to network with professionals in the Reno, NV area!

Looking to network with professionals in the Reno, NV area!

Rental Property Investor · Reno, NV · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 3 votes

Hi! My name is Brock, I'm currently serving in the military as active duty army in Fort Campbell, KY. I am about to be honorably discharged from the service to go to school full time at UNR (University of Nevada, Reno) and am looking toward some investment opportunities in the Reno area. Particularly, I'm looking to house hack my way through college, BRRR'ing with multifamily properties, getting another multifamily property every year. I'm looking to purchase my first property in less than a year!

I’m looking to connect with professionals in the area that might be interested in working with me! Thank you so much.

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Dusty CadyPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Reno, NV · Member since 2013 · 52 posts · 10 votes
6y

Hey @Brock Richard First off thank you for serving. We have a few meetup groups in town where you will for sure connect with some investors in the area. You have a great strategy laid out. Ping me when you're in town and we can connect. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bill SchrimpfBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Reno, NV · Member since 2014 · 349 posts · 189 votes
    6y

    @Brock Richard - Thanks for your service!  

    I am a Realtor, small time investor and 2nd generation local.  What will you study at UNR?

    ERA Realty Central - Bill Schrimpf58 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Reno, NV · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Bill Schrimpf

    Hello Bill, thank you!

    I will be studying business finance at UNR starting in the fall 2020 semester.

  • Bill SchrimpfBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Reno, NV · Member since 2014 · 349 posts · 189 votes
    6y

    That is a great choice!  You can do just about anything with that major, lots of oppertunities.  

    Are you familiar with Reno beyond UNR?  

    ERA Realty Central - Bill Schrimpf58 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Reno, NV · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Bill Schrimpf

    Yes! I moved to Reno when I was super young with my parents and went to school at Damonte Ranch High School, so I’m pretty familiar with the area.

  • Dusty CadyPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Reno, NV · Member since 2013 · 52 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Hey @Brock Richard First off thank you for serving. We have a few meetup groups in town where you will for sure connect with some investors in the area. You have a great strategy laid out. Ping me when you're in town and we can connect. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Reno, NV · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Dusty Cady

    Thank you! I’ll be home around Christmas time for a couple weeks if there’s anything going on around that time. Next time I’ll be home after that will be in July!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.