• Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Payson, AZ
Votes |
Phoenix Area BP Meetup 9/11 630pm

Nick J.
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Payson, AZ
Posted Sep 8 2012, 17:50

Kind of a short reminder but this coming Tuesday will be our 2nd meetup for BP members. The first couple of ones will slightly awkward while we figure out the direction, ongoing logistics etc.. I'm hoping we can get some really good discussions going on specific marketing, resources to share among each other etc...

Bring your ideas

We did nail down our preferred ongoing meetup schedule though. Second Tuesday of each month at 630pm at my brokers office which is 950 W. Elliot Rd #101. Tempe, AZ 85284

This allows those of us who would still like to attend the AZREIA monthly meetings to do so. For those who didn't make it last time, our official BP meetup rules are exactly as they are here on the site. Kind, generous and willing to share and help others is required. There will be no upsells of any programs, nothing to buy at the back of the room etc... We are BP Nation and will represent that among each other as we do here on the site.

Hope to see you all there! I can't post my phone number but my email is in my signature, send me an email and I'll respond with my phone number for any of you who don't have it but might need it if you get lost, we have issues with the gate again etc...(sorry Jessica B. about that last time)

Loading replies...