Phoenix Area BP Meetup 9/11 630pm

Phoenix Area BP Meetup 9/11 630pm

Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Kind of a short reminder but this coming Tuesday will be our 2nd meetup for BP members. The first couple of ones will slightly awkward while we figure out the direction, ongoing logistics etc.. I'm hoping we can get some really good discussions going on specific marketing, resources to share among each other etc...

Bring your ideas

We did nail down our preferred ongoing meetup schedule though. Second Tuesday of each month at 630pm at my brokers office which is 950 W. Elliot Rd #101. Tempe, AZ 85284

This allows those of us who would still like to attend the AZREIA monthly meetings to do so. For those who didn't make it last time, our official BP meetup rules are exactly as they are here on the site. Kind, generous and willing to share and help others is required. There will be no upsells of any programs, nothing to buy at the back of the room etc... We are BP Nation and will represent that among each other as we do here on the site.

Hope to see you all there! I can't post my phone number but my email is in my signature, send me an email and I'll respond with my phone number for any of you who don't have it but might need it if you get lost, we have issues with the gate again etc...(sorry Jessica B. about that last time)

0Reply
55 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 108 posts · 49 votes
14y

I'll be there with my fiance Jenn!

See this reply in the discussion

56 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2011 · 36 posts · 9 votes
    14y

    No worries. Hope to be there Tuesday. ^.^

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    Bumpity bump bump

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 108 posts · 49 votes
    14y

    I'll be there with my fiance Jenn!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    Great to hear Aaron Reichman!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 928 votes
    14y

    I will be there as well.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Justin S.:
    I will be there as well.

    Maybe I can get me a binsr, just saying :)

    that's good though, I wanted to chat at ya about some photography.

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Hi Nick-any food? I'll see you in Nov. Should I bring treats? Rich

  • Real Estate Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2011 · 102 posts · 27 votes
    14y

    I'm in again.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Rich Weese:
    Hi Nick-any food? I'll see you in Nov. Should I bring treats? Rich

    Just the honor of being in the same room as you good sir is a treat!

    Now, that I'm done brown nosing :) I don't think we've talked about food. It is an option though, maybe we can implement that into our meetups. Considering it is around dinner time. Great idea!

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    I'll be ready! I'm dieting again after gaining TWENTY pounds during recent 2 month RV trip. I love that brown nosing-keep it up!! (really, not necessary). Rich

  • Real Estate Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2011 · 102 posts · 27 votes
    14y

    I know I'm a bit late, but it was great meeting those of you that showed up for the meetup. Hopefully we get more attendees when Nick sets up the next one. Either way it was great meeting new faces, and same as before Justin, and Nick were friendly and informative.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    Thanks L Gale!!! I'm glad you're becoming a core member. I enjoy your company.

    Hopefully, our group becomes a well oiled machine cranking out great information relevant to our local market, connections, deals etc... From what I hear the Denver guys have had some great meetups so we need to get our act together sooner than later.

    I'm hoping we can get an agenda set up similar to the big guys in town(AZREIA) without the sales pitching of course!

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 108 posts · 49 votes
    13y

    Is there a meetup this week?

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    Yup, 2nd Tuesday of every month. I was thinking we can keep it short and sweet this week. Justin S. had mentioned previously that we should set up some sort of training/teaching topics. He offered to help teach a few things that's he really good at. Hopefully, we can get some of those ideas floating around.

  • Real Estate Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2011 · 102 posts · 27 votes
    13y

    Good idea, I always look forward to what Justin has to say. See you all tomorrow.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 928 votes
    13y

    I can do a beginner course on how to comp properties.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 928 votes
    13y

    Nick J. How many do we have coming? If not a lot, I would rather teach it some other time.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    I have no idea how many is coming. I suspect at minimum, yourself, Levi and me. I think tonight we should discuss what topics we'd like to bring up over the next 2 or 3 meetups. This way, we can at least prepare better.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 928 votes
    13y

    I'm not sure if we need to meet to discuss that. I'd rather just plan for a better meeting next month.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    completely fine with me.

  • Homeowner · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 20 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    Hi all,

    New to the group and will defer to you regarding meeting when more are available. I myself have entered into my Calender and plan to attend as many of these meetings as available.

    Maybe we can shoot for a head count a week or so before the next meeting?

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y
    Originally posted by Bert Porell:

    Maybe we can shoot for a head count a week or so before the next meeting?

    No real need for a head count but I appreciate the input. There will be times where we have a lot of BP'ers show up, others, it might just be me who shows but nevertheless, it will always be on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. This way, it rids the chore of counting heads and any disappointment that might follow along with not enough people showing up.

  • Tracy RoycePro Member
    Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2012 · 172 posts · 34 votes
    13y

    Hi Nick not to sound like a broken record but did you already host one this month? I'll PM you but I'd love to join!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    2nd Tuesday of each month. Justin S. previously mentioned he'd be willing to teach a class. I hope its not to late of a reminder for him.

    Regardless, I'll be there as always.

  • Tracy RoycePro Member
    Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2012 · 172 posts · 34 votes
    13y

    Thanks, its on the books.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.