Phoenix Area BP Meetup 9/11 630pm

Phoenix Area BP Meetup 9/11 630pm

Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Kind of a short reminder but this coming Tuesday will be our 2nd meetup for BP members. The first couple of ones will slightly awkward while we figure out the direction, ongoing logistics etc.. I'm hoping we can get some really good discussions going on specific marketing, resources to share among each other etc...

Bring your ideas

We did nail down our preferred ongoing meetup schedule though. Second Tuesday of each month at 630pm at my brokers office which is 950 W. Elliot Rd #101. Tempe, AZ 85284

This allows those of us who would still like to attend the AZREIA monthly meetings to do so. For those who didn't make it last time, our official BP meetup rules are exactly as they are here on the site. Kind, generous and willing to share and help others is required. There will be no upsells of any programs, nothing to buy at the back of the room etc... We are BP Nation and will represent that among each other as we do here on the site.

Hope to see you all there! I can't post my phone number but my email is in my signature, send me an email and I'll respond with my phone number for any of you who don't have it but might need it if you get lost, we have issues with the gate again etc...(sorry Jessica B. about that last time)

0Reply
63 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 108 posts · 49 votes
14y

I'll be there with my fiance Jenn!

See this reply in the discussion

56 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 928 votes
    13y

    Here are the details about the meeting:

    Location: Show Appeal Realty - 8111 E. Indian Bend Rd, Scottsdale, AZ

    Time: 6:00 PM

    Agenda:

    6:00-6:10 - Introductions
    6:10-6:30 - AZREIA Slide Review
    6:30-6:45 - Needs/Wants
    6:45-7:00 - Ask the Pros or Start Comping Class
    7:00 - ? - Learn how to comp properties in AZ (if anyone wants to know!).

    Other suggestions can be posted as well. I'll pick up some snacks as well.

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Good job Justin. I hope AZ folks show up and get involved. This is one of the reasons for BP. Rich

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Fun time last night. Missed the fruit (Tracy) and those that didn't show up. Justin did a good job. Thanks. Rich

  • Real Estate Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2011 · 102 posts · 27 votes
    13y

    Sorry I missed it, I was really looking forward to it. Good to hear you did a good job Justin.

  • Tracy RoycePro Member
    Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2012 · 172 posts · 34 votes
    13y

    Hi guys, sorry I missed it. I decided to come out to Hawaii at the last minute and forgot to let you know I would not be able to attend. I'm glad it went well and look forward to the next one!

  • Peoria, AZ · Member since 2012 · 51 posts · 10 votes
    13y

    Hey everyone! I'm interested in coming to the next meeting. It sounds like the 2nd Tuesday schedule got derailed in Nov, are we skipping Dec and doing a reboot in Jan once the Holidays are over?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.