Massachusetts RE markets to invest in

Massachusetts RE markets to invest in

Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 8 votes

Hi everyone I’m a beginning investor in Massachusetts and I’m having trouble deciding on a market to make my first investment in.

My plan is to house hack a 2 or 3 unit building somewhere in either Massachussetts or New Hampshire, but no longer than an hour from Boston because of my job.

I’ve been giving consideration to Worcester but I’m worried that the market is at its peak. Where are you guys interested in? Is Fitchburg emerging? Manchester NH? Whats happening on the south shore?

Thanks guys

1Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Worcester, MA · Member since 2018 · 518 posts · 410 votes
    6y

    I would be glad to talk to you about worcester.  prices are high, but they still provide value in a lot of locations for what you get.

  • Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Brian J Allen Do you think Worcester will continue to improve?

  • Real Estate Broker · Manchester, NH · Member since 2017 · 149 posts · 103 votes
    6y

    I'd be happy to connect with you about Manchester.  Southern NH is a great place to be right now. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.