Property Manager in Sussex County, NJ

Property Manager in Sussex County, NJ

Sussex County, NJ · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

My wife and I just closed on a property in Sandyston, NJ and we are looking for property management referrals while the house is renovated. Any recommendations for property managers or management companies in the North Jersey area would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Palm Harbor, FL · Member since 2015 · 307 posts · 96 votes
    6y

    Hi @Austin Begley, Congratulations on your acquisition! I co-own a RE brokerage company that has a property management division.  I also personally invest throughout Sussex county and have several rental properties in the area.  Are you looking for property management throughout the year or only tenant placement and screening? Feel free to PM me

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.