I am starting The Bend Investor Group in Bend Oregon

I am starting The Bend Investor Group in Bend Oregon

Real Estate Broker · Bend OR and Billings, MT · Member since 2019 · 84 posts · 18 votes

We plan on meeting on a monthly basis on the first Tuesday of every month. This will be a place to share, learn, grow and connect. The cost will be free and all types of investors are welcome. We will have 4 Key important attendees available to answer your real estate questions: Realtor, Lender, Long term property management and Short term property management. Each meeting will provide attendees the opportunity to introduce themselves and connect. The host will provide free investor tips and bigger pockets podcast tips. I would love the opportunity to meet anyone in the Bend Oregon area interested in attending. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions and if you would like to attend. Let’s make this an awesome monthly event.

Ken Mucha

1Reply
24 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2013 · 61 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    I would be willing to attend!

  • Real Estate Broker · Bend OR and Billings, MT · Member since 2019 · 84 posts · 18 votes
    6y

    Great - will you be in Bend Oregon the 1st week of February?

  • Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2013 · 61 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    Yes, I will  be here!

  • Lender · Bend, OR · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 45 votes
    6y

    Thanks for starting this up Ken! I'll be out of town the first week of Feb, but would love to join future meetups.

  • Real Estate Broker · Bend OR and Billings, MT · Member since 2019 · 84 posts · 18 votes
    6y

    Awesome - I will keep you posted of the next meet up.

  • Investor · Bend, OR · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Looking forward to it! Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.