Denver 2013 BiggerPockets Meetup Schedule

Denver 2013 BiggerPockets Meetup Schedule

Wholesaler · Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 23 posts · 3 votes

New year, new meetups.
Hacienda Colorado
4100 East Mexico Ave., Denver, CO 80222 (303) 756-5700
http://www.haciendacolorado.com/locations_denver.php

4th Mondays, holidays moved back one week

1/28
2/25
3/25
4/22
5/27
6/24
7/22
8/26
9/23
10/28
11/18 3rd Mon because of Thanksgiving week
12/16 3rd Mon because of Christmas week

1Reply
187 views

75 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Broomfield, CO · Member since 2012 · 47 posts · 43 votes
    13y

    I've never met at Hacienda, but did like the atmosphere and location of the Gather.

  • Thornton, CO · Member since 2013 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Second that, Gather is in a better location for me and was set up well for this type of meeting.

  • Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2013 · 97 posts · 40 votes
    13y

    Either or is easy for me. I can walk to Gather from work, and Hacienda's on the way home.

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 22 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Gather would not be so bad...

  • Investor · Littleton, CO · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    13y

    Gather sounds great, that will be 27 May.

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    13y

    Gather it is, see you all there!

  • Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2013 · 97 posts · 40 votes
    13y

    Should a reschedule be considered? The 27th is Memorial Day.

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 218 posts · 48 votes
    13y

    I think we should push it back a day to the 28th due to the holiday if that works for everyone. What does everyone think? Gather on 5/28? Anson Young Michael Begley Robert Blake Vic Waln Sebastian Gruner Grant ShaferScott LimogesTanya HAdam Tutwiler Graham GloverJason NickelVal Dufour Ryan Nguyen

  • Real Estate Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 24 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    I haven't been to the other place, but I thought Gather was pretty neat. I can walk there, but parking seemed to be available for the drivers out there.

    28th @ Gather has a nice ring to it.

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 105 posts · 26 votes
    13y

    Yes I agree Grant. I'll be heading back in from the high country on Monday, may not be back until late Monday.

  • Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2013 · 97 posts · 40 votes
    13y

    28th works for me. I'd much rather meander over after work than drive downtown on a day off. :)

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    13y

    Bump for exposure:

    6pm: Gather Bar at Galvanize 1062 Delaware Street, Denver, CO 80204

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    13y

    GREAT meeting everyone, awesome to meet you all!

  • Louisville, CO · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 5 votes
    13y

    Bumping to stay notified about this

  • Real Estate Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    FINALLY making it back to CO this weekend. Looking forward to the next meet up. Hopefully it's the same timeline as advertised... what's the plan? Can't wait to meet everyone in the Denver area.

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    13y

    Yes, exactly as advertised. Gather bar at the Galvanize meeting space. Looking forward to it, it's going to be the biggest one yet!

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    13y

    BUMP, this is a week away. We will be at one of the BIG tables in the middle, I might make a sign or something so people dont wander and wonder where the BP meetup is...

    Denver meetups will be at 6pm: Gather Bar at Galvanize
    1062 Delaware Street, Denver, CO 80204

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    13y

    This time I'll make sure everyone can find us. My iPad will be in the middle of the table flashing the BP logo.

  • Real Estate Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Ha ha, Should be able to spot that... tomorrow night at 6 pm at gather correct?

  • denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 40 posts · 2 votes
    13y

    I'll try to make it

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    13y
    Originally posted by Val Dufour :
    Ha ha, Should be able to spot that... tomorrow night at 6 pm at gather correct?

    Yessir

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    13y

    Today... today... today is the DAY....

    6pm: Gather Bar at Galvanize 1062 Delaware Street, Denver, CO 80204

    And its HAPPY HOUR! What a coincidence.

    I'm the dude in the plaid (red/blue) shirt and khaki shorts, there will be a bigger pockets logo on the middle of one of the big tables.

    lets do this....

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 218 posts · 48 votes
    13y

    I'll try and make it as well

  • Broomfield, CO · Member since 2012 · 47 posts · 43 votes
    13y

    If I can finish a few more things this afternoon I'll be there. If not I'll have to miss this meeting.

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    13y

    Made a NEW thread to eliminate ANY confusion about location. Had 2 people show up to the old location, and I feel really bad!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.