Does anyone know of meet ups in Richmond, VA

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2018 · 87 posts · 51 votes
6y

@Stephanie Hamersley hi Stephanie there are a bunch. Download the ‘meetup' app then search ‘Richmond Real Estate Investing' there will be a hunch that pop up. @Taylor L. Hold a multi family meet up. Here are a few... Richmond REI, RING, Richmond Real Estate investing, Deal maker session, & more!! Too many to mention! I'm sure I forgot some. I look forward to meeting you at a meetup!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2018 · 87 posts · 51 votes
    6y

    @Stephanie Hamersley hi Stephanie there are a bunch. Download the ‘meetup' app then search ‘Richmond Real Estate Investing' there will be a hunch that pop up. @Taylor L. Hold a multi family meet up. Here are a few... Richmond REI, RING, Richmond Real Estate investing, Deal maker session, & more!! Too many to mention! I'm sure I forgot some. I look forward to meeting you at a meetup!

  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Yay!  Thank you so much!!

  • Lender · United States · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 499 votes
    6y

    My friend Sarah, who commented above, has good connections for it. I also have a buddy who manages one.

    Feel free to message me and maybe I can connect you.

  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    That would be great!  I did get the app that Sarah suggested and joined a few but some direction would be appreciated.  Thank you!

  • Realtor · Mechanicsvlle, VA · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    Come check out Richmond Property Owners Association. 

    https://richmondpropertyowners.com/

  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thanks you for the info.  I’ll definitely look into that! 
    Stephanie

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.