Hello local community seekers in the Bay Area San Francisco!

Hello local community seekers in the Bay Area San Francisco!

Developer · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 1 vote

Hello there. I am graduate of the University of California, Berkeley with a bachelors of science in Civil Engineering. I worked for a general contractor for 4 years and now I’m working for a commercial real estate company, managing the set up and construction of real estate developments in the SF Bay Area.

I’m looking for a support group/community to bounce ideas off of and really just grow together in effort to get started in residential real estate investing. It would be great to share new knowledge that we get reading books or boots on the ground experience.

I’d love to connect and join you in your journey to true financial freedom! Two is better than one and really more the merrier. Message me and let’s get started!

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 3 votes
6y

Hey Sean, pleased to meet you. I'm based out of San Francisco, but just started investing in Sacramento. Looking forward to connecting.

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Hey Sean! I’m in SoCal but am looking broadly for RE deals.   Just starting out so we might be in the same learning curve.  

  • Investor · BAY AREA · Member since 2017 · 81 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    whats up man i just moved out here to sacramento so not too far from you. lets connect!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco Bay Area, CA · Member since 2009 · 48 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    @Sean Lee - I’m in the Bay Area as well. Focused mostly on the commercial - office/industrial/etc. Look forward to connecting.

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hey Sean, pleased to meet you. I'm based out of San Francisco, but just started investing in Sacramento. Looking forward to connecting.

  • Developer · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Greg Scharlemann

    Hey Greg, thanks for connecting. Have you started investing yet or are you still looking around / learning?

  • Developer · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Tony H.

    Hey Tony! Good to meet you. Sacramento definitely seems like a good area to invest in. How far along are you?

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    6y

    Hello @Sean Lee

    When this pandemic is over here's a link for meetup's around the SF Bay Area:

    https://www.meetup.com/topics/...

    Warm regards...

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hey @Sean Lee, good to meet you also. I just closed on a duplex in Sacramento about 2 months ago and just got both units rented. It was a good experience overall even though I made a few classic rookie mistakes. 

  • Realtor · San Mateo, CA · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    @Sean Lee

    What’s up Sean! Go Bears! I graduated in 2017 and planning on starting out with investing as well. Let’s connect! I’ve studied real estate investing for many many moons and I’m looking to buy a home by the end of 2020.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco Bay Area, CA · Member since 2009 · 48 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    @Sean Lee - I've been investing for 10+ years - residential and commercial. Happy to help out with questions and UW as you get into it. Good luck!

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    @Tony H. Hey Tony, I’m also looking to invest in Sacramento. Would love to connect with you and ask you a few pointers if possible.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.