Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2019 · 38 posts · 27 votes
Looking to find and attend any REIAs or Biggerpockets meetups in the south florida ares. If you know any or would like to start one feel free to respond.
Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 29 votes
6y
Hey all,
i know of another established meetup here in SE Florida. I'll look up the post and put it here. They're currently meeting online due to that little virus.
Miami, FL · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 7 votes
5y
Malgorzata, I am ok with something outside ( with precautions). Or if you all would be more comfortable with Zoom, that's fine too! I see that we are spaced pretty far( from Miramar to Cutler Bay, it looks like) If we opt for something at a location, maybe something near Downtown, or Coral Gables would be a decent halfway point?
Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 205 votes
5y
That's perfect! I live in Coral Gables and we have a decent space outside. Please PM your e-mail address & phone number if you are in so can organize within next few weeks.
Real Estate Agent · Port St. Lucie, FL · Member since 2018 · 152 posts · 51 votes
5y
Yes. I'm a member of CFREIA (Coastal Florida Real Estate Investor's Association). We actually meet up this Thursday at Keiser College in Tradition, St Lucie from 6-8:30 (6-630 is networking). First visit is free.